May 31, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update now available
The May 31, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update has been released and is available for download.
Jazzit Administrators can find the latest release notes and downloads on our support site at: http://www.jazzitsupport.com/.
Jazzit Fundamentals release notes for May 31, 2019, update
Updates are available for the following modules:
- Updated the appearance of the home menu;
- Significant rounding differences are now displayed in the freeze frame for both 2 year and 9 column statements;
- Redesigned the layout for rounding and column selection when 9 column statements are selected;
- Added the option to unbold the current period column under the Column tab when using the 2 column with % statement format.
Engagement Report and Engagement Letter (sample report):
- New right-click formatting (normal, bold and italic) available for the salutation and section headings (CSRE2400 review and audit reports);
- Report heading format options are now available via a right-click menu;
- Added the option to insert page breaks above section headings.
Remember that Jazzit Fundamental updates are cumulative.
Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
Need help updating?
(support login required)