Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants, SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew, CPA, CMA who was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective is to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- Jazzit is Hiring
- Sales and Administrative Assistant
Jazzit (CaseView) Developer (full-time)
- February 2 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on February 2, 2018. It is now available for download.+MORE
- January 10 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on January 10, 2018. It is now available for download.+MORE
- FREE Checklists Webinar
- Webinar video on helping to migrate from Jazzit CPEM/PPM to the new Jazzit PEG Checklists. Click MORE to view video.+MORE
- October 27 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on October 27, 2017. It is now available for download.+MORE
- August 1 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on August 1, 2017. It is now available for download.+MORE
- The ONE National Conference
- Join Us at the CPA Canada & CPA Ontario's The ONE National Conference on September 18-19+DETAILS