Providing comprehensive templates for CaseWare Working Papers since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of comprehensive templates for CaseWare Working Papers.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare Working Papers to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our products include Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over one hundred templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves thousands of accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants, SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc.’s objective is to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. We are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
- Why templates make dollars and sense
- CANADIAN ACCOUNTANT discusses the efficiency, cost control driving popularity of third-party, integrated Caseware packages.VIEW ARTICLE
- Fundamentals Webinar Video
- This video presents the significant updates to Jazzit Fundamentals for the first half of 2018.VIEW VIDEO
- May 31 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on May 31, 2018. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Checklists Webinar May 2018
- In this webinar, we discuss new features in Jazzit Checklists that you will want to start using right away.WATCH VIDEO
- Signatures on checklists
- Electronic signatures can now be added to completion checklists. Watch our video on how to implement this feature.WATCH VIDEO
- April 27 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on April 27, 2018. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Jazzit is Hiring
- Sales and Administrative Assistant
- FREE Checklists Webinar
- Webinar video on helping to migrate from Jazzit CPEM/PPM to the new Jazzit PEG Checklists.WATCH VIDEO