Providing comprehensive templates for CaseWare Working Papers since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of comprehensive templates for CaseWare Working Papers.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare Working Papers to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our products include Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over one hundred templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves thousands of accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants, SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc.’s objective is to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. We are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
- Training Courses
- Edmonton - Nov. 19-21
Vancouver - Dec. 3-5
Toronto - Jan. 14-16REGISTER TODAY
- Jazzit is Hiring
- Jazzit Support Specialist+APPLY
- 2019 PEG update available
- Jazzit Checklists for our Compilation/Review and Audit packages have been updated and are available for download.+MORE
- October 25 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on October 25, 2019. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Jazzit with java Oct. 2019
- If you were unable to attend our online "Jazzit with java", a PDF of the presentation is available on our website.VIEW Presentation
- September 27 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on September 27, 2019. It is now available for download.+MORE
- August 9 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on August 9, 2019. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Why templates make dollars and sense
- CANADIAN ACCOUNTANT discusses the efficiency, cost control driving popularity of third-party, integrated Caseware packages.VIEW ARTICLE