Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on July 13, 2012. Administrators please click on the link for the log of revisions. http://www.accountants-templates.com/members/content/download/Arialup/Date.pdf
The following updates are included in the July 13th, 2012 Jazzit Fundamentals update:
- The JZUPDATE now includes the option to save notes regarding customization applied to a particular module. You can switch between seeing revision dates and the customized notes with a switch at the top of the template.
- We have added support for the new designation "Certified Professional Accountant" (CPA) in the financial statement home menu, the enagagement report, independence letter, Acknowledgement of independence letter, and the client representation letter.
- Users can now manually select between CPEM and PPM wording for the engagement letter and the client representation letter.
- The 1 - 9 column income schedules have been released. Requires HF modules with header/ footer 7 and 8.
- We have added support for IFRS and ASNPO wording to the engagement report, engagement letter, and client representation letter. Client can also type in other standards for accounting as desired.
- The PPE note in the financial statement now has the option to link directly to the PPE working paper.
- Bank reconciliation working paper added in this build.
- Added the option to include a line for client initials below any enclosure or other matter in the client enclosure letter.