Jazzit (CaseView) Developer (full-time)
- We are looking for an experienced CaseWare / CaseView developer for template development and quality control of our Jazzit suite of templates.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Must have over 3 years of experience with CaseView design and have reached the expert level.
- Experience in public accounting is an advantage. Require a strong understanding of the flow of information within financial statements.
- Post secondary education in accounting is an asset.
- Must possess excellent programming, testing and documentation skills.
- Experience working with clients to access template requirements and convert those requirements into template design.
- Experience managing projects and completing them on time.
- Experience working both as a team member and individual.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are self-directed, organized and disciplined.
- Review the existing templates to areas of improvement. Making recommendations and then modifying the template code to implement these recommendations.
- Work with our support team to identify causes for reported issues, determine best solutions and implement.
- Properly document design changes for both internal use and client use in technical bulletins and training materials including videos.
- Work with compliance personnel to identify revisions required to templates for standards changes and update templates as required.
- Review new versions of CaseWare/CaseView for added functionality and determine how we can best implement this functionality in our templates.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your level of experience.
We are passionate about helping small and medium accounting practices succeed with CaseWare. Our company is driven to serve our clients and make a real difference in the way they run their practice.
Jazzit Support Specialist (full-time)
Jazzit (Accountants Templates Inc.) is looking for an experienced, energetic and quick thinking problem solver to assist our professional clients with questions relating to our Jazzit Suite of products.
The successful candidate will use their accounting skills, knowledge of accounting standards, understanding of CaseWare/ CaseView, and general computer environments to troubleshoot issues and address questions posed by our professional clients.
- Provide clients with and/or refer to technical bulletins, website resources, software manuals and other sources of information as required
- Work with Product Design staff to reproduce reported issues and software feature requests
- Use email, online collaboration, and telephone to assist clients with issues
- Clearly document details of support cases in CRM software and follow up until the case is resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Review cases for similarity to identify issues that require further documentation or development
- Provide input into feature development and new templates based on user feedback and observations from support cases
- Recreate and document client issues and problems for escalation
- Assist and train other support staff, if required
- Completion of college or university accounting program
- Greater than 2 years experience in a comparable software industry position
- Greater than 1 year in a public practice environment preparing year end engagements
- Aptitude for computer systems and software
- Ability to communicate clearly in English using exceptional oral, written, and verbal skills
- Positive attitude and disposition with strong customer service focus
- Above average problem solving skills in local computer and network environments, and business application software
- Ability to explain and document complex problems for others to review
Preference given to those with the following:
- Experience with CaseWare / CaseView Working Papers software
- Accounting knowledge with understanding of the flow of information within financial statements
Hours of Work: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Job Type: Full-time Job