Jazzit provides a great environment to have a meaningful impact on the Canadian small to medium size public accounting in addition to excellent opportunities for growth. We offer above-average industry compensation, a comfortable work environment, and good work/home balance.
Jazzit (CaseView) Developer (full-time)
- We are looking for an experienced CaseWare / CaseView developer for template development and quality control of our Jazzit suite of templates.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Must have over 3 years of experience with CaseView design and have reached the expert level.
- Experience in public accounting is an advantage. Require a strong understanding of the flow of information within financial statements.
- Post secondary education in accounting is an asset.
- Must possess excellent programming, testing and documentation skills.
- Experience working with clients to access template requirements and convert those requirements into template design.
- Experience managing projects and completing them on time.
- Experience working both as a team member and individual.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are self-directed, organized and disciplined.
- Review the existing templates to areas of improvement. Making recommendations and then modifying the template code to implement these recommendations.
- Work with our support team to identify causes for reported issues, determine best solutions and implement.
- Properly document design changes for both internal use and client use in technical bulletins and training materials including videos.
- Work with compliance personnel to identify revisions required to templates for standards changes and update templates as required.
- Review new versions of CaseWare/CaseView for added functionality and determine how we can best implement this functionality in our templates.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your level of experience.