March 27, 2020, Jazzit Fundamentals update now available
Release notes for March 27, 2020, update
Jazzit Administrators can find the latest release notes and downloads on our support site at: jazzitsupport.com.
Updates are available for the following modules:
CSRS 4200 new compilation engagement standard:
- Engagement letter and engagement report updated to support CSRS 4200.
- New basis of accounting note added for CSRS 4200.
Highlight selected row:
- Click on link number in nine column financial statements and schedules to highlight selected row.
- Debt working papers and marketable securities working paper also now highlight selected row.
Express menu now on rows:
- Right click anywhere on rows now for the Express menu (insert/sort/delete) for all debt working papers, amortization working papers, and marketable securities working papers.
Date format (MMM DD YYY):
- No more guessing if 2/5/20 is February 5th or May 2nd. We have changed working papers with date fields (debt, amortization and marketable securities) to an easy to read format (Feb 5 20).
Carry forward headers in notes:
- Carry forward column headings can now be quickly switched off from the notes control button.
Remember that Jazzit Fundamental updates are cumulative.
Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
Need help updating?
(support login required)