January 25, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update now available
The January 25, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update has been released and is available for download.
Jazzit Administrators can find the latest release notes and downloads on our support site at: http://www.jazzitsupport.com/.
January 25 Fundamentals update available
Welcome to the January 25, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update release notes.
Highlights from this release:
- Signature line options have been moved from the bottom of the Balance Sheet to within the statement settings folder at the top of this statement for the 2 column Balance Sheet (BS) and the Balance Sheet with Opening Balances (BS3).
- Added the option to round amortization expense to the nearest dollar in the Property, plant and equipment (CA/CB) Working Papers.
- Added the option to sort groups alphabetically by group title in the Property, plant and Equipment (CA/CB), Continuity of Disposals (CE) and Intangible Assets (IA) Working Papers.
- Added the option to skip risk headings in the Financial instruments – option 1 (K8) note.
- Click on the link below for more details on what’s new in the January 25, 2019 update.
Remember that Jazzit Fundamental updates are cumulative. Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
Effective December 1, 2018, all updates and any new templates will be available in CaseWare 2018 format only. We will continue to provide support for CaseWare 2017 however if the resolution requires a template update it will only be available in CaseWare 2018. Please be aware that CaseWare 2018 is only available as a 64-bit version. For more information on hardware/software requirements please refer to CaseWare's website at caseware.com.