October 25, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update now available
Amortization working papers (CA, CB, and IA):
- Added the "Group cleanup" option. This allows the administrator to increase the number of group lines in the Resource Centre module as it will automatically trim to number required in the client file on update;
- Right click on popup menus to select singular or plural options (due to shareholders, related parties, etc.);
- Help buttons in the Home Menu now open online documentation even when not connected to the Resource Centre;
Generic 9 Column Schedules:
- Added external schedule references on the running total and grand total rows for all external schedules;
- Schedules will now warn users when landscape headers/footers are not found and the Columns setting are selected;
....along with other minor corrections and enhancements.
Remember that Jazzit Fundamental updates are cumulative.
Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
Need help updating?
(support login required)