June 26 Jazzit Fundamentals Update Available
Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on June 26, 2015.
Administrators please click on the link for the log of revisions: Jazzit Fundamentals Update Log
Make sure to check out our new Jazzit Support Centre!
Also check out our new video on Jazzit Support Resources!
Thanks to everyone who sent in their feedback to us. The following updates are included in the June 26, 2015 Jazzit Fundamentals update:
CL Client Enclosure Letter & Q1-QK Additional Letters
- Added a visual compare option when "Update section from Resource Centre" is selected in the express button menu. This provides the user with a comparison of what is currently in the client letter, versus what is in the Resource Centre (located in the lower window pane).
MS-JZMW Marketable Securities Working Papers
- Summary of specified foreign property can now be sorted either manually or by country code. Once it has been sorted by country code, you can also add in subtotals as desired for each country using the "Insert subtotal" express button menu option.
G1 GST/HST Reconciliation - Quick Method
- Added a table for adjustments to total revenue. Users can now insert either manual or linked lines into this area.
BS, BS2, BS3 Balance Sheets
- Updated express buttons for long term assets and liabilities to allow switching section heading on/off. By default, it will switch on when indented and off when set to no indent.
Q1-QK Additional Letters
- Added the ability to display paragraph on/off switches to all additional letters.
JZPCD, JZPCC, JZPCB, PZPCA Generic Checklists
- Inline Diagnostics have been added to the generic checklists.
IS 2 Year Income Statement
- Added support for zero and one decimal point for 2 year EBITA amounts.
CL Client Enclosure Letter
- All CRA remittances that are not attached to a return now to go one address.