Jazzit provides a great environment to have a meaningful impact on the Canadian small to medium size public accounting in addition to excellent opportunities for growth. We offer above-average industry compensation, a comfortable work environment, and good work/home balance.
Current positions available:
(click link to go to job description)
Sales and Administrative Assistant
Accountants Templates Inc. is Canada’s leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for public accountants since 2000. We believe in building trusted relationships with our clients and know that our success depends on their success using our suite of products (Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit SCORE, and Jazzit Programs and Checklists).
We are looking for an energetic, computer/software /technology savvy self starter to assist in all areas relating to sales and general office administration. This role provides a variety of marketing and support services to our team and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills. You are happy performing a wide range of tasks from filing and answering the phone to developing B2B marketing strategies, assisting with website and social media updates, and editing and proofing many types of documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to customer and prospect sales inquiries as required;
- Preparation and administration of sales documents and procedures;
- Organize sales presentations sales staff and complete follow up tasks;
- Research and recommend creative ways to promote the business and reach target audience;
- Assist with the creation and distribution/coordination of online newsletters, direct mailers, and social media posts as needed;
- Administrative support duties as required;
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database maintenance/updating;
- Schedule and organize internal meetings;
Qualifications and Skills
- Post secondary education, preference to marketing/business/accounting programs;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience working in a public accounting office a significant asset;
- Strong computer and software skills including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Quickbooks;
- Experience using CaseWare a definite asset;
- Experience with social media posts (business accounts);
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills including editing;
- Must possess professional interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and with an upbeat and can-do attitude;
- Be resourceful with excellent problem solving skills;
This is a full-time position in Calgary, Alberta.
We appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. This listing will remain posted and we will accept applications until the position has been filled.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales and Administrative Assistant: 4 years
Jazzit (CaseView) Developer (full-time)
- We are looking for an experienced CaseWare / CaseView developer for template development and quality control of our Jazzit suite of templates.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Must have over 3 years of experience with CaseView design and have reached the expert level.
- Experience in public accounting is an advantage. Require a strong understanding of the flow of information within financial statements.
- Post secondary education in accounting is an asset.
- Must possess excellent programming, testing and documentation skills.
- Experience working with clients to access template requirements and convert those requirements into template design.
- Experience managing projects and completing them on time.
- Experience working both as a team member and individual.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are self-directed, organized and disciplined.
- Review the existing templates to areas of improvement. Making recommendations and then modifying the template code to implement these recommendations.
- Work with our support team to identify causes for reported issues, determine best solutions and implement.
- Properly document design changes for both internal use and client use in technical bulletins and training materials including videos.
- Work with compliance personnel to identify revisions required to templates for standards changes and update templates as required.
- Review new versions of CaseWare/CaseView for added functionality and determine how we can best implement this functionality in our templates.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your level of experience.
We are passionate about helping small and medium accounting practices succeed with CaseWare. Our company is driven to serve our clients and make a real difference in the way they run their practice.