Jazzit Training - Administrator - Toronto
Jazzit Fundamentals Administrator
Thursday, January 16
If you are responsible for keeping your firm's Jazzit Fundamentals up to date, or making changes to the Jazzit templates (including letterhead), this course is for you. We cover updating templates, tracking your revisions, and how to handle the most frequently requested customizations.
- Customizing headers and footers including firm letterhead
- Updating your KLIB from the Snackbar
- Creating custom letters and working papers
- Changing the name of notes (e.g., additional policies)
- Dealing with document ID conflicts with other CaseWare templates
- Proposed new templates
- Commonly requested statement customization
- Changing firm profile information
- Adding options to pop-up menus
- Style sheets for underlining and cell group options
- Modifying the generator for interim reporting
- Open discussion period
Toronto (Jan. 16)
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited.
55 Reading Court
Toronto, ON M9W 7K7
Phone: (416) 798-8840
|Event date||01-16-2020 09:00|
|Event End Date||01-16-2020 16:00|