Jazzit Training - Introduction - Calgary
Introduction to Jazzit Fundamentals
Tuesday, November 12
This course will guide you through the steps to bring Jazzit Fundamentals into your new and existing CaseWare files. We will cover importing trial balance data, bringing in Jazzit maps and key templates into your file. We also walk through the Home menu settings within the financial statements to ensure client defaults are set properly. This course is designed to get the new user up and running with Jazzit quickly.
- Benefits of using Jazzit
- CaseWare and CaseView basics
- Customize your desktop
- Year end close and roll forward
- Sign in/out and Check in/out
- Important CaseView options
- Understanding the system
- Jazzit implementation strategies
- Copy components
- Import client data
- Review of 2 column statements
- Home menu options
- Key Working papers and letters
- Global defaults
- Common options
Calgary (Nov. 12)
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited.
9030 MacLeod Trail South
Calgary, AB T2H 0M4
Phone: (403) 253-1101
|Event date||11-12-2019 09:00|
|Event End Date||11-12-2019 16:00|