Jazzit Training - Advanced - Calgary
Advanced Jazzit Fundamentals
Thursdsay, May 23, 2019
This course is intended for people who are comfortable with Jazzit basics and are interested in the more advanced options and recent updates to the package. We look at the 9 column financial statements, Not-for-Profit statements, interim statements, copying a note from a different client financial statement, specified foreign property, loan/lease calculator, and much more.
- Review financial statement basics
- Prior period adjustments
- Using the 9 column financial statements format
- Statement notes
- Marketable securities working paper
- Account analysis working paper
- Combining accounts in the statements
- Creative ideas for notes and schedules
- Open discussion period
- Statement schedules
- Statement of cash flows
- Year-end checklist letter
- Client enclosure letter
- Callable and long-term debt
- Loan/lease calculator
- Exporting GIFI numbers
- Consolidations - advanced
- Recent changes
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited (capacity 40).
2021 100th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T3J 0R3
Phone: (403) 452-9888
|Event date||05-23-2019 09:00|
|Event End Date||05-23-2019 16:00|