Some highlights from this release:
- Each group in the amortization working papers (CA/CB/IA) can be reconciled to GL accounts for cost and accumulated amortization
- Balance Sheets (BS/BS2/BS3) option to net current receivable/payable and long-term receivable/payable balances from shareholders and related parties when the related note is also included in the financial statement
- If note dividers are enabled in the financial statements they can now be individually turned on or off
- The policy headings for the Significant Accounting Policies (K3A) can be set to upper/lower case globally
- Share Capital (K7) note now has a new table to disclose shareholder percentages of ownership
- The Final checklist (FC) has been updated with a variety of new features and enhancements
- The Tax note (KT) capital losses note can now disclose when losses were incurred and when they will expire
The modules listed in the link below are dated April 27, 2018 in your Resource Centre JZUPDATE RC update control document.
Remember that Jazzit Fundamental updates are cumulative. Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
|View the release notes for new features and functionality|