Jazzit Training - Advanced - Toronto
Advanced Jazzit Fundamentals
Wednesday, January 15
This course is intended for people who are comfortable with Jazzit basics and are interested in the more advanced options and recent updates to the package. We look at the 9 column financial statements, Not-for-Profit statements, interim statements, copying a note from a different client financial statement, specified foreign property, loan/lease calculator, and much more.
- 9 Column financial statements
- Not-for-profit statements
- Notes to the financial Statements
- Get a note from another file
- Excel objects
- Statement schedules
- Consolidations - advanced
- Prior period adjustments
- Combining accounts in the statements
- Recent changes
- Foreign exchange
- Review various working papers and letters
- Working paper diagnostics
- Marketable securities working papers
- Year end checklist letter
- Account analysis
- Client enclosure letter
- Management letter
- LTD group of working papers/loancalculator
Toronto (Jan. 15)
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited.
55 Reading Court
Toronto, ON M9W 7K7
Phone: (416) 798-8840
|Event date||01-15-2020 09:00|
|Event End Date||01-15-2020 16:00|