Jazzit Training - Introduction - Toronto
Introduction to Jazzit Fundamentals
Tuesday, January 14
This course will guide you through the steps to bring Jazzit Fundamentals into your new and existing CaseWare files. We will cover importing trial balance data, bringing in Jazzit maps and key templates into your file. We also walk through the Home menu settings within the financial statements to ensure client defaults are set properly. This course is designed to get the new user up and running with Jazzit quickly.
- Benefits of using Jazzit
- CaseWare and CaseView basics
- Customize your desktop
- Year end close and roll forward
- Sign in/out and Check in/out
- Important CaseView options
- Understanding the system
- Jazzit implementation strategies
- Copy components
- Import client data
- Review of 2 column statements
- Home menu options
- Key Working papers and letters
- Global defaults
- Common options
Toronto (Jan. 14)
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited.
55 Reading Court
Toronto, ON M9W 7K7
Phone: (416) 798-8840
|Event date||01-14-2020 09:00|
|Event End Date||01-14-2020 16:00|