Jazzit Training - Administrator - Calgary
Jazzit Fundamentals Administrator
Friday, May 24, 2019
If you are responsible for keeping your firm's Jazzit Fundamentals up to date, or making changes to the Jazzit templates (including letterhead), this course is for you. We cover updating templates, tracking your revisions, and how to handle the most frequently requested customizations.
- Customizing headers and footers including firm letterhead
- Updating your KLIB from the Snackbar
- Creating custom letters and working papers
- Changing the name of notes (e.g., additional policies)
- Dealing with document ID conflicts with other CaseWare templates
- Proposed new templates
- Commonly requested statement customization
- Changing firm profile information
- Adding options to pop-up menus
- Style sheets for underlining and cell group options
- Modifying the generator for interim reporting
- Open discussion period
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited (capacity 40).
2021 100th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T3J 0R3
Phone: (403) 452-9888
|Event date||05-24-2019 09:00|
|Event End Date||05-24-2019 16:00|