Jazzit Training - Introduction - Calgary
Introduction to Jazzit Fundamentals
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
This course will guide you through the steps to bring Jazzit Fundamentals into your new and existing CaseWare files. We will cover importing trial balance data, bringing in Jazzit maps and key templates into your file. We also walk through the Home menu settings within the financial statements to ensure client defaults are set properly. This course is designed to get the new user up and running with Jazzit quickly.
- Introduction to Jazzit
- Overview of Jazzit documentation
- Setting up CaseWare defaults
- Understanding the Jazzit system
- Implementation strategies
- Engagement letter
- Benefits of using Jazzit
- Setting up CaseView defaults
- Importing data
- Sign in/out, check in/out
- Copy components options
- Financial statements - basics
- Property, plant and equipment schedule
- Management representation letter
$495.00 / student +GST
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (full day of training)
Lunch is provided
- Please book at least 1 week in advance.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of class date for refund.
- Cheques must be received at least 1 week in advance of course date to secure registration.
- Seating is limited (capacity 40).
2021 100th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T3J 0R3
Phone: (403) 452-9888
|Event date||05-22-2019 09:00|
|Event End Date||05-22-2019 16:00|