Jazzit Fundamentals is an integrated and flexible suite of CaseView templates for a variety of engagement types and entity structures. Jazzit Fundamentals includes working papers, letters and a comprehensive financial statement template to streamline your year-end engagements.
Jazzit Checklists are powerful templates with licensed content from CPA C-PEM and CGA PPM that, along with the Jazzit document management tools, help practitioners perform efficient, cost-effective compilation and review engagements. Templates update from the Jazzit Checklist Resource Centre.
Jazzit SCORE is a reporting tool that automatically creates a comprehensive 32 page financial report analyzing the health of your clients' business. Drawing on the trial balance info already entered, it includes ratio analysis, trend analysis, comparative industry and custom defined benchmarks with insightful commentary.
Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to assist public practitioners to quickly use the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements faster, easier, and with greater consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (C.P.A.), Certified General Accountants (C.G.A.), SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew who is a Certified Management Accountant and was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective was to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- Jazzit CA Student Recognition Award
- Jazzit would like to congratulate Daniela Montgomery for winning the 2013/2014 Jazzit CA Student Recognition Award +MORE
- Winner of the NAIT Jazzit Award
- Jazzit would like to congratulate Angelina Van Ee for winning the 2013/2014 NAIT Jazzit Award +MORE
- Winner of the SAIT Jazzit Award
- Jazzit would like to congratulate Simrit Dosanjh for winning the 2013/2014 SAIT Jazzit Award +MORE
- November 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on November 29, 2013 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download +MORE
- October 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on October 29, 2013 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download +MORE
- September 27 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on September 27, 2013 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download +MORE
- CGA Audit Checklists now available
- We are excited to announce the CGA Audit Checklist now available. This new package has all the Jazzit features you love in our simple and easy to use CaseView format. +MORE
- May 31 CGA Review Update
- Jazzit has released an update on May 31, 2013 for the CGA Review Checklists for the May 2013 PPM revisions. +MORE
- February 15 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on February 15, 2013 for the Jazzit Fundamentals software. It is now available for download. +MORE
- January 18 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on January 18, 2013 for the Jazzit Fundamentals software. It is now available for download. +MORE