Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (C.P.A.), Certified General Accountants (C.G.A.), SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew who is a Certified Management Accountant and was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective was to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- Jan. 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on January 29, 2016. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Nov. 27 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on November 27, 2015. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Oct. 30 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on October 30, 2015. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Sept. 25 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on September 25, 2015. It is now available for download.+MORE
- 2015 CPEM Checklists Available
- Jazzit has released an update on September 1, 2015 for the CPEM Audit and CPEM Review Checklists for the September 2015 CPEM revisions.+MORE
- July 31 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on July 31, 2015, for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download.+MORE