Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to assist public practitioners to quickly use the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements faster, easier, and with greater consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (C.P.A.), Certified General Accountants (C.G.A.), SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew who is a Certified Management Accountant and was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective was to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- Jazzit Training - Edmonton, AB
- October 27 (Introduction), October 28 (Advanced), October 29 (Administrator)+MORE
- What's New Presentation
- We invite you to join us for a one hour “What’s New with Jazzit” presentation during the Software Vendor’s Reception at the CPA BC Fall Leadership Conference+MORE
- August 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on August 29, 2014, for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Find it to WIN!! Contest
- CONGRATULATIONS to all three winners. Our contest is now CLOSED. Thank you to all who participated. +MORE
- July 11 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on July 11, 2014 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download. +MORE
- April 25 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on April 25, 2014 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download. +MORE
- January 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update on January 29, 2014 for the Jazzit Fundamentals. It is now available for download. +MORE