Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (C.P.A.), Certified General Accountants (C.G.A.), SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew who is a Certified Management Accountant and was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective was to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- PPM Review & Audit checklists updated
- We have updated the PPM Review and Audit checklists with the latest changes (revised MAY 2016) and are available for download.+MORE
- April 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on April 29, 2016. It is now available for download.+MORE
- April 1 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on April 1, 2016. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Register here for CATS today.
- CATS is Canada's only dedicated technology event for accountant's in practice. Jazzit is a proud sponsor of this show.+MORE
- Feb. 26 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on February 26, 2016. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Jazzit SCORE 2016 release now available
- With the start of a new year, comes the refreshed Jazzit SCORE template with new features and enhanced functionality.+MORE
- Jan. 29 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on January 29, 2016. It is now available for download.+MORE